Here I wanna share the experience of giving birth to my 1st child. Well, I was expected to deliver my baby on
Can't lari forever maaa..on the 18th I was admitted to Hospital Pakar An-Nur, Bangi. Since the 'door' refused to open naturally, I was induced..and this is when a real test for a mother starts...not even an hour after been induced, I started to experience contraction. OMG...in my whole life, I never had felt such a pain like that. As the time passed, my body started trembling in pain, and I can see my hubby frowning as I was holding his hand sooooooo hard and even harder at certain 'big contractions'. About 6h after that, we had a bad news from the Doctor...no cervical dilation at all..Doctor gave me drug to let me sleep but I can’t sleep at all.
Almost 40 hours in pain, no meal, no sleep + vomited more than 4 times..and collapsed for a few minutes..I woke up to see a lovely little baby besides me. For the first time in my life, I learned the true meaning of LOVE, JOY and HAPPINESS..(“,).
This is my historical moment...what about yours?
- Make a new post on your blog, titled THE FIRST CRY and share your first baby birth experience.
- Must link AliceWonders.com and MomBloggersPlanet’s contest giveaway post
- Must put the contest banner and link back to this contest page.
- Leave the URL to your entry in the comment box below.
Here are the URL to be included in your blog post and banner for the sidebar.
Fabulous prize to be grabbed!
- Grand Prize Winner x 1 – FREE Designer Inspired bag of the winner’s choice (any bag available on the website)
- Consolation Prizes (Unlimited) – All submissions gets 15% Mother’s Day Cash Voucher To Shop At AliceWonders.com